Greens or Superfoods
Greens are a dietary supplement that helps people to reach their daily recommended intake of vitamins and minerals.
The nutrient combination in greens supports your body's immune system and energy levels while helping you to meet the nutrition requirements for a healthy diet.
The best time to take your Superfoods or Greens is first thing in the morning. It'll flood your system with nutrients, giving you the best start to the day.
· Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects
· Ginkgo Biloba extract can help to increase muscle tissue blood flow through improved microcirculation. This can improve aerobic endurance by enhancing muscular energy production.
· Siberian ginseng was traditionally used to prevent colds and flu and to increase energy, longevity, and vitality. (Supports/strengthens immune system)
· Help to increase energy levels .
· Milk thistle stimulates the mTOR pathway, which is known to be the most important signalling complex for muscle growth.
· Has liver cleansing properties
· Contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage.
· Used to protect and support the immune system.
· Astragalus has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.